Thank you for inquiring about Simplex Homes. We can customize and build nearly any style home or you can choose/change one of ours @ simplexhomes.com. Simplex will also customize your options as well.
Justin Skwara= firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Account Manager
SIMPLEX MODULAR HOMES
REASONS TO INVEST IN A SIMPLEX:
• A Family Company founded in 1971
• Quality Craftsmanship Assurance
• Energy Efficient Construction
• Superior Construction- Simplex goes beyond Building Code.
• Construction time is saved, sturdier construction, construction waste reduced, less exposure to the elements, Recycling program for: wood scrap, sawdust, wire, vinyl, and cardboard
• Building in a controlled environment, with an optimized construction process and machinery, allows for much less material loss and waste
• Each custom home is built in a climate-controlled facility, eliminating the chances of air quality issues caused by high levels of trapped moisture during the construction process
• Simplex Homes are constructed in an environment that minimizes the typical carbon footprint associated with building a new home
• And Energy efficient homes make our homes naturally GREEN!
• Simplex was Green before Green was “in”. We are the old Green and the new Green and we hope to save you some Green!
• Your Home passes more than 100 inspections before the home even leaves the factory.
• Name Brand Custom Builder Grade Materials
• Highly Ranked with Dun and Bradstreet’s Financial Reports
• Options-Choose from Limitless Home Styles and upgrades
• Custom Building-Bring us your plan-We can build it!
• Dedicated Network of Personnel serving YOU! Regional Account Manager, Staff Designers, CCH General Contractor, GC’s Subcontractors, The Factory Executives and Staff, Engineers, Draftsmen, Purchasing Managers, Quality Control Managers, Transportations Manager, 3rd Party Inspectors, Service Manager and the Customer Service Department
• Bob Vila built a Simplex Mountain Modular Retreat, wrote a book about it called “Prefab Home” with Michael Buchannan, and documented the whole process on his TV show.
• Simplex now has a “Solar” division named Simplex Solar.
Finally, we have a factory model home in the Charlotte, NC area @ 2870 Charlotte Hwy, Mooresville, NC. 3 model homes in Scranton, PA @ the factory, and 3 @ American Dreams in Maryland.
Sincerely, Justin Skwara
Regional Account Manager – I can be reached during business hours @ 704-577-3883
custom modulars, green modulars, modularsX, nc modulars, north carolina modulars, virginia modular homes, virginia modulars